- 5 star- Very relaxing This was my first time at acupuncture works and my first time getting acupuncture, what a surprise. The staff was great and I couldn't believe how relaxed I was with needles stuck in me. I will definitely be back.
- 5 star- Acupuncture Andrea is thee BEST! Relaxing, healing & lasts longer than any other treatments I’ve tried before. I recommend Acupuncture to everyone!!!
- 5 star- Great place Great experience. They are very knowledgeable, nice, patient and helped with my pain. Listened to my needs
- 5 star- Calming . My first visit with Dr. Shamus. I brought a lot of anxiety to this appt. I needed some calming relief. I definitely received that. Careful, accurate needle placement, the warmth of the heat lamp, comfy table and soothing music did the trick! Thank you so much!
- 5 star- UNBELIEVABLE Dr. Jean is unbelievably amazing! She is a game changer for my back issues and it is all done thru acupuncture. She is able to keep me pain free so I can continue my 5 mile daily walks and continue to enjoy life like we all should be able to!!!! I love her and her family at Acupuncture Works!!!
- 5 star- Relaxing "I was very pleased with the service I received acupuncture works. I would recommend any one wanting to try acupuncture to go there. They have a lot of services that can help people As soon as I walked in I felt peaceful and relaxed."
- 5 star- First visit and treatment I felt comfortable as soon as I walked in. Andrea is the best. This is day two and I feel the relief and looking forward to my next treatment.
- 5 star- First Acupuncture Treatment. I was suffering from swollen ankles, calves and knees. Very painful to the joints. I underwent my first acupuncture treatment and the following morning 90 percent of the swelling and pain was gone. I was able to walk with pain or stiffness. Very nice staff and providers.
- 5 star- Highly recommend. After a less than desirable first experience with acupuncture at a different establishment, I feel so lucky to have found Acupuncture Works. Dr. Jean is a godsend. Her level of knowledge is rivaled only by her compassion and she has been sure a bright spot in my fertility journey. I look forward to our time together every week and truly feel the benefit of my visits.
- 5 star- Place to go If you are looking for an amazing massage therapist, then this is the place to go. Katie is extremely amazing at what she does. She talks to you about what is going on and explains how she can help you. After only one session with her, I feel better than I have had after going to other massage places. If you want someone who actually cares and listens, then this is the place for you.
- 5 star- Awesome caring doctors! Nothing but good things to say about the care I have received at Acupuncture Works !! Dr. Andrea has gone above and beyond to help me. The improvements in my health have been great and I no longer need to take meds. Dr. Jean helped my son with his vertigo when other treatments failed. They are both Acupuncture All-stars!!
- 5 star- Comforting "Dr. Andrea is the finest! She is a provider I wish to grow old with to keep me in good health and help me through my changing body. Dr. Andrea deserves more than 5 stars!!!"
- 5 star- Great experience! I had a 10/10 experience at Acupuncture Works. The office was very accommodating to my specific situation, the environment super clean and everyone very welcoming. The price was affordable as well. I would highly recommend them to anyone seeking Acupuncture treatment.
- 5 star- New patient, new experience. Very friendly and warm atmosphere. I can actually feel a lasting difference. Dr. Shamus was wonderful. I am very satisfied with the service I received.
- 5 star- Definitely Recommend. Andrea did my pre and post IVF transfer acupuncture. It was so easy to schedule, the atmosphere was very relaxing, and everyone was so kind!
- 5 star- Relief and peace I’ve been going here for a few years now and it’s just the best. I look forward to every single one of my appointments. It’s so nice to see practitioners who actually listen to you AND help you. Dr. Jean , Dr. Andrea and Dr. Shamus are phenomenal and I always leave feeling physically and emotionally refreshed and pain-free. The office staff are equally kind and helpful. The waiting, acupuncture rooms, and bathroom are always sparkling clean too. Favorite place in Buffalo!
- 5 star- Massage. Katie Bell takes time to talk to me about issues my hurting body and makes it better every time! Would recommend 100%
- 5 star- Wonderful I have always enjoyed acupuncture and Andrea is a particularly gifted acupuncturist. I am so glad I found her. She is empathetic, knowledgeable and invested in helping her patients. I definitely recommend her.
- 5 star- Acupuncture. I came in with severe pain from TMJ. Pleasant experience with all staff. Next day somewhat sore as I was told but pain relief was already felt. I'm going back! 😁👍👍
- 5 star- Love it Here. Absolutely love the chiro treatment I get here. Dr. Jean is knowledgeable and thorough. The practice is clearly a calling for her. I trust her. She’s honest and up front and genuinely invested in your health. I always feel good mentally and physically when I leave.
- 5 star- Exceptional Professional Care This was my first experience with Acupuncture. I come from a "western medicine" history and profession. I was met professionally and KINDLY. My medical history and description of pain were listened to patiently and compassionately. The setting was relaxing and the treatment essentially painless and unrushed. I felt relief from my TMJ and sinus issues immediately. Please consider acupuncture as a part of your whole health care.
- 5 star Energy Boost "Dr. Andrea is phenomenal. I needed an all over boost to help with these very busy weeks. I was totally relaxed, had a nice little rest and dozed off. When my session was over I left feeling a sense of calmness in my mind, body and spirit. Can't thank you enough!"
- 5 star- First Time and Great Experience! The staff was extremely helpful and patient during the process! Any worry or nervousness I had was eased and the experience overall was exceptional. Looking forward to going back again!
- 5 star- Happy feet. I went to Acupuncture Works for an ionic-foot-cleanse. This was my first time having this service but I had heard about it from friends. From the moment you walk in, the ambiance of the office sets you at ease. The staff was friendly, informative, and attentive. They walked me through the process and checked on me throughout the 45 minutes. I was very relaxed the whole time and would highly recommend this service to anyone and everyone.